In 2020 the world will generate 50 times the amount of data as in 2011. And 75 times the number of information sources (IDC, 2011). Being able to use this data provides huge opportunities and to turn these opportunities into reality, people need to use data to solve problems. This Specialization, in collaboration with Tableau, is intended for newcomers to data visualization with no prior experience using Tableau. We leverage Tableau's library of resources to demonstrate best practices for data visualization and data storytelling.
Why Tableau Specialization
Tableau course helps to shape up the bright career prospects.
Tableau is a tool that allows to create and publish Data Visualization.
Tableau training gives you fast analytics that makes customer to understand data of any format.
100% Job placement for our Certified Tableau Professionals.
Rising demand for Tableau Professionals.
Trainers are enrolled from industry background.
Become a Certified Tableau Training Professional.
Best Career Guidance and Job Opportunities, which is constantly shared with you regularly.
Mock Exams are conducted to test your skills and prepare you to take the real-time exam.
Extensive industrial exposure.
Mock interviews are conducted regularly to boost your confidence level.
On-going and futuristic demand for skilled tableau professionals.
Introduction To Tableau
What is TableauInstallation
Tableau Basics: Your First Bar chart
- The Business Challenge - Who Gets the Annual Bonus?
- Connecting Tableau to a Data File - CSV File
- Navigating Tableau
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Adding Colors
- Adding Labels and Formatting
- Exporting Your Worksheet
Time series, Aggregation, and Filters
- Working with Data Extracts in Tableau
- Working with Time Series
- Understanding Aggregation, Granularity, and Level of Detail
- Creating an Area Chart & Learning About Highlighting
- Adding a Filter and Quick Filter
- Timeseries, Aggregation, and Filters
Maps, Scatterplots, and Your First Dashboard
- Joining Data in Tableau
- Creating a Map, Working with Hierarchies
- Creating a Scatter Plot, Applying Filters to Multiple Worksheets
- Create our First Dashboard!
- Adding an Interactive Action - Filter
- Adding an Interactive Action - Highlighting
- Maps, Scatterplots, and Your First Dashboard
Joining and Blending Data, PLUS: Dual Axis Charts
- Understanding how LEFT, RIGHT, INNER, and OUTER Joins Work
- Joins With Duplicate Values
- Joining on Multiple Fields
- The Showdown: Joining Data v.s. Blending Data in Tableau
- Data Blending in Tableau
- Dual Axis Chart
- Creating Calculated Fields in a Blend (Advanced Topic)
Table Calculations, Advanced Dashboards, Storytelling
- Mapping: how to Set Geographical Roles
- Creating Table Calculations for Gender
- Creating Bins and Distributions For Age
- Leveraging the Power of Parameters
- How to Create a Tree Map Chart
- Creating a Customer Segmentation Dashboard
- Advanced Dashboard Interactivity
- Analyzing the Customer Segmentation Dashboard *
- Creating a Storyline
Advanced Data Preparation
- What Format Your Data Should Be In
- Data Interpreter
- Splitting a Column into Multiple Columns
- MetaData Grid
- Fixing Geographical Data Errors in Tableau
What's new in Tableau 10
- The Challenge: Startup Expansion Analytics
- Custom Territories Via Groups
- Custom Territories Via Geographic Roles
- Adding a Highlighter
- Clustering In Tableau
- Cross-Database Joins
- Modeling With Clusters
- Saving Your Clusters
- New Design Features
- New Mobile Features
Groups and Sets
- Working with Groups
- Creating Static Set
- Creating Dynamic Set
- Combining Sets
- Controlling Sets With Parameters
- Dashboard: The Startup Quadrant
- Dashboard Tricks
Advanced Table Calculations
- Project Brief: Coal Terminal Utilization Analysis
- Creating Multiple Joins in Tableau
- Calculated Fields vs Table Calculations
- Creating Advanced Table Calculations
- Saving a Quick Table Calculation
- Specifying Direction of Computation
- Writing your own Table Calculations
- Adding a Second Layer Moving Average
- Quality Assurance For Table Calculations
- Trendlines for Power-Insights
- Creating a Storyline
- Executive Report
Advanced Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau
- Project Brief: Retail Sector Forecasts
- Building Box Plots in Tableau
- Analysing Box Plots
- Working with Large Data Sources
- Pivot & Split
- What Does Real World Retail Look Like?
- Primary Use Case For Data Source Filters
- Data Prep Exercise
- Advanced Timeseries Blending
- Calculating Sales Per Capita
- Forecasting in Tableau
- How to Present a Storyline
Creating Animations in Tableau
- Project Brief: World Health Trends
- Editing Blending Relationships
- Building the Visualisation
- Adding Animation
- Manually Sorting Blended Data
- Leaving a Trail in your Animations
- Finalizing the Dashboard
Level Of Detail Calculations (LOD)
- Project Brief: Regional Profit Analysis
- Preparing the workbook
- Aggregation and Granularity (refresher)
- LOD Calculations Intuition
- LOD Type 1: INCLUDE
- Understanding ATTR() in Tableau
- LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 1)
- LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 2)
- Multiple fields in an LOD Calculation
- LOD Type 3: FIXED
- Finalizing the Visualization
Python Masterclass Developer Certification
Complete Your Course
Impress Your Employer
Pre-requisite for the course?
What is the duration of course?
Who can take this course?
B.Tech/M.tech/M.Sc. Mathematics/M.Sc Statistics/M.Sc Physics Students
Where you will be after this course?
You will be able to visualize and analyze data.
You will be able to extract import information from data easily.
Who will provide the training for this course?
Trainers who are/were working with corporate and have practical understanding of the subjects.
What is special about Excelvisor Technologies?
Excelvisor is a product based 4.0 industry company, we are very professional and we provide industry like environment to their students and we have good links and tie-ups with the corporate, which helps our students in their placements.
2nd Floor,No. 4, BTM 6th Stage,2nd Phase,2nd Block, BDA 80 Feet Rd, Muthuraya Swamy Layout, Hanuman Nagar, Hulimavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Are you looking for the right career
opportunity? Submit your resume in: